Morning Teaser 'My fiance wants me to get pregnant before marriage' Do you support pregnancy before marriage?




My name is Njideka, a 28-year-old lady from the eastern part of the country. I am in love with a Yoruba man and we are planning to get married early next year but the dilemma I am facing is that his parents, especially his mother, insist I must get pregnantbefore their son can marry me as that will be a test of my ability to have children.

Left for, I would not mind as I really love Segun and want to spend the rest of my life with him but my family would not hear of that. My father is a Pastor and apart from that, he has this 'old school' believe that a woman must be married before having children.

Funny enough, Segun seems to go with what his parents have decreed and in the past few weeks, he has been making some insinuations that seem to suggest he may back out.

Do I go against my parents and get pregnant for him?

Njideka,

Lagos."

No comments:

Post a Comment